It's the weekend dear readers and hopefully the sun is shining where you are, it's been such a great week so I thought I would do a 10 happy things for the weekend post so here goes -
- I picked up a really fun travel assignment this week, I need to fit in in my schedule in the next few weeks but i'm really looking forward to it.
- My crowd funding funds will soon be with me, it's travel time!
- My bargain hunting and a donated train ticket are getting me from Newcastle - Edinburgh - Inverness - Aberdeen - Newcastle for £40.85
- Claire from the Inspire Network alerted me to the fact that I should check out Megabus for cheap travel, it's a fiver to go to Birmingham, compared to £110 on the train and there's just no contest really, even if I am a little afraid of what kind of bus would take you all of that way for a fiver, I shall no doubt report back. Now if only I could find a similar bargain price for a hotel, £50 a night seems to be about the cheapest unless I want to get murdered in my bed or sleep in a brothel.
- I finally committed to an iPad mini for travelling, this means I don't have to worry about the weight of my rucksack and I can leave my books and my Macbook Pro at home.
- I'm planning to travel every week now which means I'll avoid the World cup, hurray!
- Petunia continues to be the best husky on the entire planet, we love her so much, if only the cats would love her like we do!
- Look out for me in the Sunday Sun tomorrow, they're doing a follow up piece on #ukcityscapes, they've asked me to keep in touch so they'll be getting all of the exclusives.
- I'm going to write an E-book about crowd funding, it'll be a helpful guide full of tips and tricks, the ones I used to raise 144% of my target.
- I get the whole day off tomorrow, family days are my favourite days of all.
Whatever you do this weekend, lets go out there and make it the best weekend ever!