- I booked my 20th wedding for this year yesterday, only 15 more to go and I'll have reached my target of 35 and be full!!
- We bought a Russell Hobbs Filter Coffee machine yesterday, we've not had one since Paul smashed that last ones jug 5 years ago! Happiness, I love coffee.
- Had a Yo Sushi tea last night which I have to say is my favourite place to eat.
- Hubbykins just got himself a new mobile phone with a 5mp camera, I have phone envy!
- I bought some canvases to paint and make wall art with, I think I'll leave that one for next week.
- Looby had such awful nightmares last night, she kept me awake for most of the night so she's staying home today.
- Manicure today and boy do my nails need it!
- Got my new line of albums for this years brides, Wowee Kazowee, they're edible and by Spicer Hallfield, they're a great alternative for those who don't like the Graphistudio albums.
- Paul has gone gardening this morning, his first job of the year, lets hope it's a mild winter and he keeps working!
- anyone getting married at Edinburgh Zoo, of all the places I listed where I would like to shoot weddings that is number 1, any brides and grooms planning their wedding at Edinburgh Zoo please click through to Mandy Charlton Designs and give me a call!
Photographer of Families, Small People and Delightful Places, Travel and Lifestyle Writer and Blogger, Lives in Newcastle, Loves the North, Often Accompanied By A Beagle Named Holly Bobbins
Friday, January 11, 2008
Just some Random goings on.....
Yes it's Friday and being that it's the first week in January my life isn't exactly over full right now so it's just a post of small random things which otherwise might not get mentioned.
© Mandy Charlton - Photographer,Writer,Blogger | All rights reserved.